I’m trying to trade a grain of rice all the way up to a mountain. Get caught up here.
Trades so far
So far, I’ve made two trades:
- A grain of rice for a paid Trends.VC report. Rice-on-rice return: 689,655x
- The Trends.VC report for a grab bag of classic books. Rice-on-rice return: 1.93 million times
I’m excited to announce trade three below.
This week’s trade
I have traded the books with Paul Sommer for an incredible grab bag of collectible items.
Here’s the full list:
- Mint condition 40th-anniversary edition of The Selfish Gene, autographed by Richard Dawkins
- Fully intact half-billion-year-old Ediacaran fossil
- 150-million-year-old dinosaur toe bone
- A 5,000-year-old planting spade of a North American native
- Hardcover, mint-condition book: Darwin, Portrait of a Genius
Check it out:
But wait, there’s more…. There are two other surprises that will be included in the package, but I’ll wait until next week to share those (assuming a trade hasn’t been locked in yet).
All-in, this stuff is probably worth $300-$400. We’ll split the difference and call it $350.
This trade represents a 6.3x return on the last item and a 12.1 million times return on the grain of rice.
Let’s make a trade
So… who’s next?
Hit “reply” and let me know if you’d want to swap something for this museum-worthy lineup.
Maybe you have an old Mac, or a smartphone, or a P.O.S car you want to get rid of. I don’t know, just hit me up and let’s make something happen.
As a reminder, anybody who offers to help (even if your trade isn’t accepted) will be invited to a huge opening party on the mountain.
See you on Rice Mountain.